Book your JFK to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to CLT Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to CLT
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|JetBlue Airways||Embraer 190|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A321-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Charlotte (JFK to CLT)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Charlotte in 2009 was 80.23%.
- Flight #6685, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 9 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Charlotte.
- JetBlue Airways, Republic Airlines, US Airways, Comair, Midwest Airlines, Freedom Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Charlotte, NC.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 92,469 passengers from JFK to CLT in 2009.
- The shortest flight between JFK and CLT takes about 84 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Charlotte is 541 miles.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Charlotte, NC takes about 86 minutes.
- There were 234,896 passengers that flew from New York to Charlotte in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Charlotte from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 217 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to CLT for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 49 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to CLT in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- US Airways, JetBlue Airways, Comair operate the shortest flights from New York to Charlotte.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways operated flights from JFK to CLT using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between New York and Charlotte.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from New York to Charlotte.
- 290,282 seats were available on flights from JFK to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 234,896 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to CLT that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Baton Rouge? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Knoxville Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.