Book your LGA to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to CLT Route Map
Route information for flights from LaGuardia to Charlotte Douglas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LGA to CLT
|American Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A321-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A321-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Charlotte (LGA to CLT)
- 444,996 seats were available on flights from LGA to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 397,224 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to CLT that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to CLT in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- US Airways carried a total of 379,934 passengers from LGA to CLT in 2009.
- US Airways operates the shortest flights from New York to Charlotte.
- US Airways operated flights from LGA to CLT using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 397,224 passengers that flew from New York to Charlotte in 2009.
- The shortest flight between LGA and CLT takes about 88 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to CLT for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Charlotte is 544 miles.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between New York and Charlotte.
- US Airways, Air Wisconsin, Chautauqua Airlines, Republic Airlines, Delta Airlines, Midwest Airlines, American Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from New York, NY to Charlotte, NC.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Charlotte from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from New York to Charlotte.
- Flight #1723, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 77 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Charlotte.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Charlotte, NC takes about 88 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Charlotte in 2009 was 88.64%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Page AZ Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.