Book your LGA to CHO flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Charlottesville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and CHO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to Charlottesville Albemarle with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to CHO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlottesville (CHO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlottesville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to CHO Route Map
Route information for flights from LaGuardia to Charlottesville Albemarle.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LGA to CHO
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Charlottesville (LGA to CHO)
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between New York and Charlottesville.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to CHO for Colgan Air is the SF-340/B built by Saab-Fairchild with 33 seats.
- Air Canada operated flights from LGA to CHO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 28,840 seats were available on flights from LGA to CHO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 12,507 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to CHO that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Charlottesville, VA in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- There were 12,507 passengers that flew from New York to Charlottesville in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to CHO in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Colgan Air carried a total of 12,430 passengers from LGA to CHO in 2009.
- Colgan Air, Air Wisconsin, Air Canada offer flights from New York, NY to Charlottesville, VA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Charlottesville in 2009 was 47.09%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Charlottesville from Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Guyana and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Merida Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Siesta Key Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.