Book your JFK to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to ORD
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
|Gulf Air Bahrain||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|JetBlue Airways||Embraer 190|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Chicago (JFK to ORD)
- Comair, JetBlue Airways, American Airlines operate the shortest flights from New York to Chicago.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Chicago, IL takes about 119 minutes.
- American Airlines operated flights from JFK to ORD using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Chicago, IL in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-2/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to ORD for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 49 seats.
- The shortest flight between JFK and ORD takes about 117 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between New York and Chicago.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Chicago is 740 miles.
- Flight #589, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 22 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Chicago.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Chicago from American Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 247 seats.
- JetBlue Airways, Comair, American Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, UNITED offer flights from New York, NY to Chicago, IL.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Chicago in 2009 was 72.55%.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 109,138 passengers from JFK to ORD in 2009.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from New York to Chicago.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to ORD in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- There were 228,327 passengers that flew from New York to Chicago in 2009.
- 310,849 seats were available on flights from JFK to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 228,327 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to ORD that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to St. Petersburg and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Mohegan Sun you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Siesta Key Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.