Book your LGA to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to ORD Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Punta Cana? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Dubai and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tunica Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from LaGuardia to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LGA to ORD
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer 170|
|Spirit Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Chicago (LGA to ORD)
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between New York and Chicago.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Chicago from American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 225 seats.
- 1,440,529 seats were available on flights from LGA to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,075,474 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to ORD that year.
- The shortest flight between LGA and ORD takes about 108 minutes.
- Flight #511, operated by UNITED, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Chicago.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Chicago, IL in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to ORD in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- American Airlines, UNITED, Shuttle America offer flights from New York, NY to Chicago, IL.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Chicago in 2009 was 73.25%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to ORD for Shuttle America is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 70 seats.
- There were 1,075,474 passengers that flew from New York to Chicago in 2009.
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from New York to Chicago.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Chicago is 733 miles.
- UNITED, American Airlines operate the shortest flights from New York to Chicago.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Chicago, IL takes about 109 minutes.
- UNITED operated flights from LGA to ORD using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 621,563 passengers from LGA to ORD in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)