to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Clarksburg, WV in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to CKB for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from JFK to CKB using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Clarksburg from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to CKB in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)