to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 134 passengers from JFK to COS in 2009.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from New York, NY to Colorado Springs, CO.
- There were 134 passengers that flew from New York to Colorado Springs in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Colorado Springs, CO in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to COS for Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to COS in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Colorado Springs from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from JFK to COS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from New York to Colorado Springs.
- 160 seats were available on flights from JFK to COS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 134 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to COS that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Colorado Springs in 2009 was 83.75%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Puerto Vallarta? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Guatemala Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.