to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to CAE in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from JFK to CAE using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Columbia, SC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 585 seats were available on flights from JFK to CAE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 321 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to CAE that year.
- There were 321 passengers that flew from New York to Columbia in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 321 passengers from JFK to CAE in 2009.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from New York, NY to Columbia, SC.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Columbia from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 217 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Columbia in 2009 was 79.75%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to CAE for Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from New York to Columbia.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Edmonton Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.