Book your LGA to CAE flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Columbia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and CAE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to Columbia Metropolitan with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to CAE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Columbia (CAE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Columbia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to CAE Route Map
Looking for Davenport Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Monte Carlo Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from LaGuardia to Columbia Metropolitan.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LGA to CAE
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Columbia (LGA to CAE)
- Comair, Atlantic Southeast, Chautauqua Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Columbia, SC.
- The shortest flight between LGA and CAE takes about 83 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Columbia, SC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Columbia is 617 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to CAE in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- There were 9,590 passengers that flew from New York to Columbia in 2009.
- Comair operated flights from LGA to CAE using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Columbia in 2009 was 61.87%.
- 17,259 seats were available on flights from LGA to CAE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 9,590 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to CAE that year.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from New York to Columbia.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Columbia, SC takes about 84 minutes.
- Flight #6523, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 3 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Columbia.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Columbia from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between New York and Columbia.
- Comair, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from New York to Columbia.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to CAE for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Comair carried a total of 4,979 passengers from LGA to CAE in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)