Book your JFK to CMH flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Columbus airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and CMH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Port Columbus Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to CMH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Columbus (CMH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Columbus on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to CMH Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Port Columbus Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to CMH
|American Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Columbus (JFK to CMH)
- Comair offers the shortest flight times from New York to Columbus.
- 51,967 seats were available on flights from JFK to CMH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 35,781 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to CMH that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between New York and Columbus.
- Flight #6643, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 16 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Columbus.
- Chautauqua Airlines, Comair offer flights from New York, NY to Columbus, OH.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to CMH for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Columbus is 483 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Columbus, OH in 2009 was Comair's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to CMH in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-135 from Embraer. The EMB-135 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Columbus in 2009 was 73.06%.
- Comair operates the shortest flights from New York to Columbus.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Columbus, OH takes about 82 minutes.
- The shortest flight between JFK and CMH takes about 82 minutes.
- There were 35,781 passengers that flew from New York to Columbus in 2009.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 31,393 passengers from JFK to CMH in 2009.
- Comair operated flights from JFK to CMH using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Columbus from Comair is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Key West and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hinckley Casino you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.