Book your LGA to CRP flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Corpus Christi airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and CRP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to Corpus Christi Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to CRP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Corpus Christi (CRP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Corpus Christi on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to CRP Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Corpus Christi (LGA to CRP)
- There were 210 passengers that flew from New York to Corpus Christi in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to CRP for Continental Airlines is the B737-5 built by Boeing with 114 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Corpus Christi, TX in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 210 passengers from LGA to CRP in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Corpus Christi in 2009 was 87.83%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from New York to Corpus Christi.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from LGA to CRP using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 238 seats were available on flights from LGA to CRP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 210 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to CRP that year.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from New York, NY to Corpus Christi, TX.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Corpus Christi from Continental Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to CRP in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Montreal Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Houston today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.