Book your JFK to DKR flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Dakar airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and DKR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Leopold Sedar Senghor Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to DKR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dakar (DKR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dakar on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to DKR Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Leopold Sedar Senghor Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to DKR
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Dakar (JFK to DKR)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Dakar in 2009 was 67.83%.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 22,631 passengers from JFK to DKR in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to DKR for Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 172 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Dakar from South African Airways is the A340-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 252 seats.
- There were 38,567 passengers that flew from New York to Dakar in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Dakar, Senegal in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines, South African Airways offer flights from New York, NY to Dakar, Senegal.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between New York and Dakar.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from JFK to DKR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to DKR in 2009 was South African Airways' A340-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-3 started flying in 1996.
- 57,509 seats were available on flights from JFK to DKR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 38,567 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to DKR that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)