Book your JFK to DFW flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and DFW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to DFW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to DFW Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to DFW
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
|Gulf Air Bahrain||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Dallas (JFK to DFW)
- Comair offers the shortest flight times from New York to Dallas.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to DFW for Comair is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Dallas from North American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to DFW in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- 85,420 seats were available on flights from JFK to DFW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 65,479 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to DFW that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Dallas, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines, Comair operate the shortest flights from New York to Dallas.
- The shortest flight between JFK and DFW takes about 178 minutes.
- There were 65,479 passengers that flew from New York to Dallas in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Dallas in 2009 was 77.37%.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Dallas, TX takes about 182 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Dallas is 1391 miles.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between New York and Dallas.
- American Airlines operated flights from JFK to DFW using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 45,602 passengers from JFK to DFW in 2009.
- Flight #855, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 17 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Dallas.
- American Airlines, Comair, US Airways, Delta Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Dallas, TX.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Amsterdam and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Anaheim you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cincinnati Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.