Book your LGA to DAY flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Dayton airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and DAY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to James M. Cox Dayton Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to DAY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dayton (DAY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dayton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to DAY Route Map
Route information for flights from LaGuardia to James M. Cox Dayton Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LGA to DAY
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Dayton (LGA to DAY)
- Chautauqua Airlines, Comair offer flights from New York, NY to Dayton, OH.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Dayton from Comair is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 76 seats.
- 13,326 seats were available on flights from LGA to DAY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 7,751 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to DAY that year.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 7,679 passengers from LGA to DAY in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to DAY for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between New York and Dayton.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Dayton, OH in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from LGA to DAY using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Dayton in 2009 was 60.73%.
- There were 7,751 passengers that flew from New York to Dayton in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to DAY in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Napa Valley? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Milwaukee and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bismarck Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Toledo Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.