to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to DAB for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to DAB in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- There were 273 passengers that flew from New York to Daytona Beach in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between New York and Daytona Beach.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from LGA to DAB using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 132 passengers from LGA to DAB in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Daytona Beach, FL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Daytona Beach from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Daytona Beach in 2009 was 80.7%.
- Delta Airlines, Comair, Air Wisconsin offer flights from New York, NY to Daytona Beach, FL.
- 344 seats were available on flights from LGA to DAB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 273 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to DAB that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Puerto Vallarta? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Universal Studios Orlando Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.