Book your JFK to DEN flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Denver airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and DEN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Denver Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to DEN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to DEN Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Denver Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to DEN
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Denver (JFK to DEN)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to DEN for JetBlue Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 100 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to DEN in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- American Airlines operated flights from JFK to DEN using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 158,406 seats were available on flights from JFK to DEN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 112,344 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to DEN that year.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Denver, CO takes about 226 minutes.
- Flight #97, operated by JetBlue Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Denver.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Denver, CO in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-2/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 67,299 passengers from JFK to DEN in 2009.
- Delta Airlines offers the shortest flight times from New York to Denver.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between New York and Denver.
- The shortest flight between JFK and DEN takes about 225 minutes.
- There were 112,344 passengers that flew from New York to Denver in 2009.
- JetBlue Airways, Delta Airlines operate the shortest flights from New York to Denver.
- JetBlue Airways, Delta Airlines, American Airlines, UNITED offer flights from New York, NY to Denver, CO.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Denver from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Denver in 2009 was 75.07%.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Denver is 1626 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Catalina Island and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Port Aransas Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.