Book your LGA to DEN flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Denver airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and DEN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to Denver Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to DEN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to DEN Route Map
Route information for flights from LaGuardia to Denver Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LGA to DEN
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Denver (LGA to DEN)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Denver from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- Flight #1049, operated by UNITED, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 17 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Denver.
- UNITED operated flights from LGA to DEN using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from New York to Denver.
- UNITED, Frontier offer flights from New York, NY to Denver, CO.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Denver is 1619 miles.
- 354,934 seats were available on flights from LGA to DEN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 322,397 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to DEN that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between New York and Denver.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Denver, CO in 2009 was Frontier's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to DEN for UNITED is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- UNITED carried a total of 228,844 passengers from LGA to DEN in 2009.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Denver, CO takes about 227 minutes.
- The shortest flight between LGA and DEN takes about 223 minutes.
- Frontier, UNITED operate the shortest flights from New York to Denver.
- There were 322,397 passengers that flew from New York to Denver in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Denver in 2009 was 90.82%.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to DEN in 2009 was Frontier's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Orlando? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Gatlinburg you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cheap Disney Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.