Book your JFK to DSM flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Des Moines airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and DSM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Des Moines Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to DSM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Des Moines (DSM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Des Moines on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to DSM Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Des Moines (JFK to DSM)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from New York to Des Moines.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Des Moines, IA in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-2/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Des Moines in 2009 was 87.5%.
- American Airlines offers flights from New York, NY to Des Moines, IA.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to DSM in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-2/R from Boeing. The B767-2/R started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines carried a total of 147 passengers from JFK to DSM in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to DSM for American Airlines is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 168 seats.
- 168 seats were available on flights from JFK to DSM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 147 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to DSM that year.
- There were 147 passengers that flew from New York to Des Moines in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from JFK to DSM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Des Moines from American Airlines is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 168 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights from Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cheap Orlando Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.