Book your LGA to DTW flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Detroit airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and DTW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to DTW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to DTW Route Map
Route information for flights from LaGuardia to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LGA to DTW
|American Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ135|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
|Spirit Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Spirit Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Detroit (LGA to DTW)
- Northwest Airlines, Spirit Airlines, American Eagle, Compass Airlines, UNITED, American Airlines, Northwest Airlink offer flights from New York, NY to Detroit, MI.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from LGA to DTW using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 320,467 passengers from LGA to DTW in 2009.
- The shortest flight between LGA and DTW takes about 82 minutes.
- Flight #737, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 33 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Detroit.
- American Eagle, Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from New York to Detroit.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Detroit, MI takes about 87 minutes.
- 544,018 seats were available on flights from LGA to DTW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 436,906 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to DTW that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to DTW for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Detroit, MI in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Detroit is 501 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Detroit in 2009 was 79.83%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Detroit from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to DTW in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between New York and Detroit.
- There were 436,906 passengers that flew from New York to Detroit in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from New York to Detroit.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Enterprise Rent a Car Coupons? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Kissimmee and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Helsinki Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.