Book your JFK to DOH flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Doha airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and DOH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Doha Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to DOH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Doha (DOH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Doha on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to DOH Route Map
Looking for Rent a Car Riviera Maya? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Payson AZ Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Pismo Beach Trip today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Doha Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to DOH
|Qatar Airways||Boeing 777-300ER|
|United Airlines||Boeing 777-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Doha (JFK to DOH)
- There were 75,338 passengers that flew from New York to Doha in 2009.
- 124,166 seats were available on flights from JFK to DOH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 75,338 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to DOH that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Doha from Qatar Airways is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 341 seats.
- Qatar Airways operated flights from JFK to DOH using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Qatar Airways offers flights from New York, NY to Doha, Qatar.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to DOH in 2009 was Qatar Airways' B777-3 from Boeing. The B777-3 started flying in 2004.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Doha in 2009 was 60.2%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Doha, Qatar in 2009 was Qatar Airways' B777-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1994.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from New York to Doha.
- Qatar Airways carried a total of 75,338 passengers from JFK to DOH in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to DOH for Qatar Airways is the B777-3 built by Boeing with 335 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)