Book your JFK to DUB flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Dublin airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and DUB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Dublin with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to DUB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dublin (DUB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dublin on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to DUB Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Dublin.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to DUB
|Aer Lingus||Airbus A330 all models|
|Air France||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|United Airlines||Airbus A330 all models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Dublin (JFK to DUB)
- Aer Lingus, Delta Airlines, British Airways, American Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Dublin, Ireland.
- Aer Lingus carried a total of 167,913 passengers from JFK to DUB in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to DUB for Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 171 seats.
- 288,834 seats were available on flights from JFK to DUB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 229,412 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to DUB that year.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between New York and Dublin.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from JFK to DUB using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Dublin from Aer Lingus is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 314 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to DUB in 2009 was Aer Lingus' A330-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-2 started flying in 1992.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Dublin, Ireland in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 229,412 passengers that flew from New York to Dublin in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Dublin in 2009 was 82.26%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including The Florida Mall you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.