to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to DUS in 2009 was airberlin's A330-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-2 started flying in 1992.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Dusseldorf in 2009 was 80.49%.
- airberlin operated flights from JFK to DUS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- airberlin carried a total of 38,778 passengers from JFK to DUS in 2009.
- airberlin, LTU, Delta Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Dusseldorf, Germany.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between New York and Dusseldorf.
- 59,920 seats were available on flights from JFK to DUS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 48,332 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to DUS that year.
- There were 48,332 passengers that flew from New York to Dusseldorf in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Dusseldorf from airberlin is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 300 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Dusseldorf, Germany in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to DUS for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 215 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to St. Augustine Florida and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels Florence SC near I 95 you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Duluth MN Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.