Book your LGA to EVV flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Evansville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and EVV, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to Evansville Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to EVV Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Evansville (EVV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Evansville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to EVV Route Map
Looking for Detroit Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Rome and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Aspen you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Aruba Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Evansville (LGA to EVV)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Evansville in 2009 was 56.76%.
- American Eagle offers flights from New York, NY to Evansville, IN.
- American Eagle carried a total of 21 passengers from LGA to EVV in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from New York to Evansville.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to EVV for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to EVV in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-135 from Embraer. The EMB-135 started flying in 1998.
- There were 21 passengers that flew from New York to Evansville in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Evansville from American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Evansville, IN in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-135 from Embraer which started flying in 1998.
- American Eagle operated flights from LGA to EVV using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 37 seats were available on flights from LGA to EVV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 21 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to EVV that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)