Book your JFK to FLL flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Fort Lauderdale airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and FLL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to FLL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Lauderdale on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to FLL Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to FLL
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|JetBlue Airways||Embraer 190|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Fort Lauderdale (JFK to FLL)
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between New York and Fort Lauderdale.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Fort Lauderdale in 2009 was 79.85%.
- Delta Airlines, American Airlines, JetBlue Airways operate the shortest flights from New York to Fort Lauderdale.
- The shortest flight between JFK and FLL takes about 145 minutes.
- 602,620 seats were available on flights from JFK to FLL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 507,758 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to FLL that year.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from New York to Fort Lauderdale.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from JFK to FLL using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Fort Lauderdale, FL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Fort Lauderdale, FL takes about 148 minutes.
- There were 507,758 passengers that flew from New York to Fort Lauderdale in 2009.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 365,764 passengers from JFK to FLL in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Fort Lauderdale is 1069 miles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Fort Lauderdale from American Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 247 seats.
- JetBlue Airways, Delta Airlines, North American Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to FLL for JetBlue Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 100 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to FLL in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- Flight #1419, operated by Delta Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 11 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Fort Lauderdale.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Santas Village you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.