Book your LGA to FLL flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Fort Lauderdale airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and FLL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to FLL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Lauderdale on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to FLL Route Map
Route information for flights from LaGuardia to Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LGA to FLL
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Spirit Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Spirit Airlines||Airbus A321-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Fort Lauderdale (LGA to FLL)
- Northwest Airlines, Delta Airlines, JetBlue Airways operate the shortest flights from New York to Fort Lauderdale.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to FLL in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- Flight #1667, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 34 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Fort Lauderdale.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Fort Lauderdale in 2009 was 79.26%.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Fort Lauderdale is 1076 miles.
- JetBlue Airways offers the shortest flight times from New York to Fort Lauderdale.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to FLL for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Fort Lauderdale, FL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 841,800 seats were available on flights from LGA to FLL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 696,458 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to FLL that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Fort Lauderdale from Spirit Airlines is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 215 seats.
- There were 696,458 passengers that flew from New York to Fort Lauderdale in 2009.
- Spirit Airlines, JetBlue Airways, Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Sun Country Airlines, American Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from New York, NY to Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from LGA to FLL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Spirit Airlines carried a total of 321,047 passengers from LGA to FLL in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between New York and Fort Lauderdale.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Fort Lauderdale, FL takes about 150 minutes.
- The shortest flight between LGA and FLL takes about 144 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Palm Springs Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Aruba and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Portsmouth Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Los Cabos Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.