Book your JFK to FWA flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Fort Wayne airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and FWA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Fort Wayne Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to FWA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Wayne (FWA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Wayne on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to FWA Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Napa Valley Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Paris Vacation Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Fort Wayne (JFK to FWA)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from New York to Fort Wayne.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to FWA for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 120 seats were available on flights from JFK to FWA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 118 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to FWA that year.
- Comair offers flights from New York, NY to Fort Wayne, IN.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Fort Wayne in 2009 was 98.29%.
- There were 118 passengers that flew from New York to Fort Wayne in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Fort Wayne, IN in 2009 was Comair's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to FWA in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair. The RJ100/ER started flying in 1993.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Fort Wayne from Comair is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- Comair operated flights from JFK to FWA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Comair carried a total of 118 passengers from JFK to FWA in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)