Book your JFK to FRA flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Frankfurt airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and FRA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Frankfurt Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to FRA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Frankfurt (FRA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Frankfurt on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to FRA Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Storyland NH you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Frankfurt Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to FRA
|Air France||Boeing 767 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A340-300|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A340-600|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
|Singapore Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|United Airlines||Airbus A340-300|
|United Airlines||Airbus A340-600|
|US Airways||Boeing 747-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Frankfurt (JFK to FRA)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Frankfurt in 2009 was 79.82%.
- 423,530 seats were available on flights from JFK to FRA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 343,508 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to FRA that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to FRA for Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 170 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Frankfurt from Singapore Airlines is the B777-3 built by Boeing with 375 seats.
- Lufthansa, Singapore Airlines, Delta Airlines, UNITED offer flights from New York, NY to Frankfurt, Germany.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to FRA in 2009 was Singapore Airlines' B777-3 from Boeing. The B777-3 started flying in 2004.
- There were 343,508 passengers that flew from New York to Frankfurt in 2009.
- Lufthansa operated flights from JFK to FRA using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between New York and Frankfurt.
- Lufthansa carried a total of 189,197 passengers from JFK to FRA in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Frankfurt, Germany in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)