Book your JFK to FPO flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Freeport airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and FPO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Grand Bahama Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to FPO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Freeport (FPO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Freeport on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to FPO Route Map
Looking for Detroit Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Cancun and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Oahu Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Philadelphia Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Freeport (JFK to FPO)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between New York and Freeport.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Freeport in 2009 was 59.86%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to FPO for Comair is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 76 seats.
- Comair, North American Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Freeport, Bahamas.
- There were 749 passengers that flew from New York to Freeport in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Freeport from North American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 199 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Freeport, Bahamas in 2009 was North American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to FPO in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- 1,328 seats were available on flights from JFK to FPO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 749 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to FPO that year.
- Comair carried a total of 411 passengers from JFK to FPO in 2009.
- Comair operated flights from JFK to FPO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)