to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- US Airways operated flights from LGA to FPO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 2,058 passengers that flew from New York to Freeport in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Freeport, Bahamas in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer which started flying in 2005.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Freeport from US Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 99 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to FPO for US Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 99 seats.
- US Airways offers flights from New York, NY to Freeport, Bahamas.
- US Airways carried a total of 2,058 passengers from LGA to FPO in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to FPO in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- 2,673 seats were available on flights from LGA to FPO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2,058 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to FPO that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Freeport in 2009 was 78.48%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from New York to Freeport.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Anaheim Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Edinburgh and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Shipshewana Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.