Book your JFK to GEO flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Georgetown airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and GEO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Cheddi Jagan Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to GEO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Georgetown (GEO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Georgetown on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to GEO Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Cheddi Jagan Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to GEO
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Georgetown (JFK to GEO)
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 32,272 passengers from JFK to GEO in 2009.
- There were 32,272 passengers that flew from New York to Georgetown in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Georgetown in 2009 was 86.16%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Georgetown, Guyana in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from New York to Georgetown.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Georgetown from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 215 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to GEO for Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 176 seats.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from New York, NY to Georgetown, Guyana.
- 37,400 seats were available on flights from JFK to GEO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 32,272 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to GEO that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to GEO in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from JFK to GEO using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Minivan Rental Vancouver Airport? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Aruba from Boston and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Coeur D Alene you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Lake George NY Trips today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.