to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- American Airlines operated flights from JFK to GJT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Grand Junction in 2009 was 56.01%.
- Delta Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Grand Junction, CO.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to GJT for Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Grand Junction, CO in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 372 seats were available on flights from JFK to GJT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 207 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to GJT that year.
- There were 207 passengers that flew from New York to Grand Junction in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 166 passengers from JFK to GJT in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Grand Junction from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between New York and Grand Junction.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to GJT in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Minneapolis Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Portland and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Half Moon Bay Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Outer Banks Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.