Book your LGA to GRR flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Grand Rapids airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and GRR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to Gerald R. Ford Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to GRR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Grand Rapids (GRR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Grand Rapids on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to GRR Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Grand Rapids (LGA to GRR)
- There were 7,188 passengers that flew from New York to Grand Rapids in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Grand Rapids is 618 miles.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Grand Rapids, MI takes about 85 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Grand Rapids from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair operate the shortest flights from New York to Grand Rapids.
- Flight #6331, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 2 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Grand Rapids.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to GRR in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between New York and Grand Rapids.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Grand Rapids in 2009 was 54.03%.
- Comair, Northwest Airlink, Chautauqua Airlines, UNITED, American Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Grand Rapids, MI.
- Comair operated flights from LGA to GRR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Grand Rapids, MI in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Comair offers the shortest flight times from New York to Grand Rapids.
- Comair carried a total of 3,129 passengers from LGA to GRR in 2009.
- The shortest flight between LGA and GRR takes about 80 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to GRR for Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 49 seats.
- 14,597 seats were available on flights from LGA to GRR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 7,188 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to GRR that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Miami? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Los Angeles Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Colorado Springs you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Bora Bora Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.