to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 364 seats were available on flights from JFK to GSO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 329 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to GSO that year.
- Delta Airlines, Republic Airlines, Midwest Airlines, Comair offer flights from New York, NY to Greensboro, NC.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 138 passengers from JFK to GSO in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Greensboro from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to GSO for Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between New York and Greensboro.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to GSO in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- There were 329 passengers that flew from New York to Greensboro in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Greensboro in 2009 was 86.52%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Greensboro, NC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Comair operated flights from JFK to GSO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Airlines to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Wisconsin Dells Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Vacation Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.