Book your LGA to GSO flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Greensboro airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and GSO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to Piedmont Triad Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to GSO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Greensboro (GSO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greensboro on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to GSO Route Map
Route information for flights from LaGuardia to Piedmont Triad Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LGA to GSO
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Greensboro (LGA to GSO)
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between New York and Greensboro.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Greensboro is 461 miles.
- Flight #6669, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Greensboro.
- Comair offers the shortest flight times from New York to Greensboro.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Greensboro in 2009 was 62.42%.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to GSO in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Greensboro from Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight between LGA and GSO takes about 75 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Greensboro, NC in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- Chautauqua Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Comair, American Eagle, Atlantic Southeast offer flights from New York, NY to Greensboro, NC.
- Comair, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from New York to Greensboro.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 35,814 passengers from LGA to GSO in 2009.
- 95,967 seats were available on flights from LGA to GSO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 62,073 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to GSO that year.
- American Eagle operated flights from LGA to GSO using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to GSO for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Greensboro, NC takes about 79 minutes.
- There were 62,073 passengers that flew from New York to Greensboro in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Big Bear Rentals? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Punta Mita Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.