Book your JFK to GSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Greenville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and GSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Greenville Spartanburg Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to GSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Greenville (GSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greenville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to GSP Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Greenville (JFK to GSP)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Greenville in 2009 was 93.92%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to GSP for Midwest Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 86 seats.
- 228 seats were available on flights from JFK to GSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 214 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to GSP that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to GSP in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between New York and Greenville.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Greenville, SC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- There were 214 passengers that flew from New York to Greenville in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from JFK to GSP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Greenville from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- Delta Airlines, Midwest Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Greenville, SC.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 133 passengers from JFK to GSP in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Quito and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Australia you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.