Book your LGA to GSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Greenville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and GSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to Greenville Spartanburg Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to GSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Greenville (GSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greenville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to GSP Route Map
Route information for flights from LaGuardia to Greenville Spartanburg Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LGA to GSP
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Greenville (LGA to GSP)
- Comair operated flights from LGA to GSP using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Comair offers the shortest flight times from New York to Greenville.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between New York and Greenville.
- Comair operates the shortest flights from New York to Greenville.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to GSP for Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 49 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Greenville in 2009 was 46.18%.
- Comair, Chautauqua Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Greenville, SC.
- 16,386 seats were available on flights from LGA to GSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 7,155 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to GSP that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Greenville, SC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between LGA and GSP takes about 89 minutes.
- There were 7,155 passengers that flew from New York to Greenville in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Greenville is 610 miles.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Greenville, SC takes about 89 minutes.
- Comair carried a total of 4,666 passengers from LGA to GSP in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Greenville from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- Flight #6571, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Greenville.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to GSP in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Honolulu Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Kansas City Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Myrtle Beach Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.