to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 120 seats were available on flights from JFK to GDL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 106 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to GDL that year.
- Mexicana operated flights from JFK to GDL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Guadalajara in 2009 was 88.33%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Guadalajara, Mexico in 2009 was Mexicana's A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to GDL for Mexicana is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from New York to Guadalajara.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Guadalajara from Mexicana is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- Mexicana carried a total of 106 passengers from JFK to GDL in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to GDL in 2009 was Mexicana's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- Mexicana offers flights from New York, NY to Guadalajara, Mexico.
- There were 106 passengers that flew from New York to Guadalajara in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Chicago Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find San Francisco Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Denver Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Boston Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.