Book your JFK to GYE flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Guayaquil airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and GYE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Jose Joaquin de Olmedo Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to GYE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Guayaquil (GYE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guayaquil on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to GYE Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Jose Joaquin de Olmedo Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to GYE
|Aerogal||Boeing 767 all pax models|
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Guayaquil (JFK to GYE)
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between New York and Guayaquil.
- There were 70,814 passengers that flew from New York to Guayaquil in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to GYE for LACSA is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to GYE in 2009 was LACSA's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- LAN Ecuador carried a total of 66,679 passengers from JFK to GYE in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Guayaquil from LAN Ecuador is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 221 seats.
- LACSA operated flights from JFK to GYE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 85,669 seats were available on flights from JFK to GYE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 70,814 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to GYE that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Guayaquil in 2009 was 83.04%.
- LAN Ecuador, LAN Airlines, LACSA offer flights from New York, NY to Guayaquil, Ecuador.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Guayaquil, Ecuador in 2009 was LACSA's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including North Little Rock Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Waikiki Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.