Book your JFK to YHZ flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Halifax airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and YHZ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Stanfield Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to YHZ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Halifax (YHZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Halifax on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to YHZ Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Stanfield Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to YHZ
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Halifax (JFK to YHZ)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to YHZ for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Halifax from KLM Royal Dutch Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 327 seats.
- 34,151 seats were available on flights from JFK to YHZ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 24,070 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to YHZ that year.
- American Eagle, Comair, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Delta Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Halifax, Canada.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Halifax, Canada in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 24,070 passengers that flew from New York to Halifax in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between New York and Halifax.
- American Eagle carried a total of 20,369 passengers from JFK to YHZ in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Halifax in 2009 was 70.51%.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to YHZ in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- American Eagle operated flights from JFK to YHZ using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for San Diego Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Chicago and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lake George Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Belize Vacation Package today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.