to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to BDA for Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 1,287 passengers from LGA to BDA in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from New York to Hamilton.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from LGA to BDA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 3,996 seats were available on flights from LGA to BDA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,287 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to BDA that year.
- There were 1,287 passengers that flew from New York to Hamilton in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from New York, NY to Hamilton, Bermuda.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to BDA in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Hamilton from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Hamilton in 2009 was 33.3%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Hamilton, Bermuda in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Denver Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in France you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Orlando Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.