to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Comair operated flights from JFK to BDL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Hartford, CT takes about 26 minutes.
- Comair offers the shortest flight times from New York to Hartford.
- Comair operates the shortest flights from New York to Hartford.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to BDL for Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 49 seats.
- The shortest flight between JFK and BDL takes about 26 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Hartford, CT in 2009 was North American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Hartford from North American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 247 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Hartford is 106 miles.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between New York and Hartford.
- Flight #6728, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 110 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Hartford.
- 37,651 seats were available on flights from JFK to BDL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 26,969 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to BDL that year.
- Comair carried a total of 17,244 passengers from JFK to BDL in 2009.
- Comair, Freedom Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Hartford, CT.
- There were 26,969 passengers that flew from New York to Hartford in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Hartford in 2009 was 71.49%.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to BDL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Kissimmee? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Wendover Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.