Book your LGA to BDL flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Hartford airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and BDL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to Bradley Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to BDL Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Military Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
Route information for flights from LaGuardia to Bradley Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LGA to BDL
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Hartford (LGA to BDL)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to BDL for US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Hartford from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Hartford in 2009 was 53.57%.
- US Airways, Delta Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Hartford, CT.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between New York and Hartford.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to BDL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from LGA to BDL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Hartford, CT in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways carried a total of 126 passengers from LGA to BDL in 2009.
- There were 206 passengers that flew from New York to Hartford in 2009.
- 710 seats were available on flights from LGA to BDL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 206 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to BDL that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)