Book your JFK to HOU flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and HOU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to William P. Hobby with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to HOU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (HOU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to HOU Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to William P. Hobby.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to HOU
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Houston (JFK to HOU)
- JetBlue Airways offers the shortest flight times from New York to Houston.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Houston, TX takes about 202 minutes.
- There were 67,516 passengers that flew from New York to Houston in 2009.
- JetBlue Airways operated flights from JFK to HOU using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Houston from JetBlue Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- JetBlue Airways offers flights from New York, NY to Houston, TX.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to HOU in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- JetBlue Airways operates the shortest flights from New York to Houston.
- The shortest flight between JFK and HOU takes about 202 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Houston in 2009 was 72.73%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to HOU for JetBlue Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 100 seats.
- 84,000 seats were available on flights from JFK to HOU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 67,516 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to HOU that year.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Houston is 1428 miles.
- Flight #629, operated by JetBlue Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Houston.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 67,516 passengers from JFK to HOU in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from New York to Houston.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Houston, TX in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Northwest Airlines and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Annapolis you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Houston today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.