Book your LGA to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to IAH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to IAH Route Map
Route information for flights from LaGuardia to George Bush Intercontinental.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LGA to IAH
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Copa Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Copa Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Houston (LGA to IAH)
- Continental Airlines, American Airlines, UNITED offer flights from New York, NY to Houston, TX.
- The shortest flight between LGA and IAH takes about 199 minutes.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from LGA to IAH using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Houston is 1416 miles.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Houston, TX takes about 199 minutes.
- Flight #733, operated by Continental Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Houston.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 320,534 passengers from LGA to IAH in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between New York and Houston.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Houston in 2009 was 78.95%.
- 394,749 seats were available on flights from LGA to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 321,006 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to IAH that year.
- Continental Airlines offers the shortest flight times from New York to Houston.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to IAH for Continental Airlines is the B737-5 built by Boeing with 114 seats.
- Continental Airlines operates the shortest flights from New York to Houston.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Houston, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- There were 321,006 passengers that flew from New York to Houston in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to IAH in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Houston from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find South Beach Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hamburg Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Liberty Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.