Book your JFK to IND flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Indianapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and IND, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Indianapolis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to IND Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Indianapolis (IND), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Indianapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to IND Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Indianapolis Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to IND
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Indianapolis (JFK to IND)
- Comair, Freedom Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Indianapolis, IN.
- 24,863 seats were available on flights from JFK to IND in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 15,972 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to IND that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Indianapolis from American Airlines is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 168 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to IND for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 49 seats.
- Comair operates the shortest flights from New York to Indianapolis.
- There were 15,972 passengers that flew from New York to Indianapolis in 2009.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Indianapolis, IN takes about 103 minutes.
- The shortest flight between JFK and IND takes about 103 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Indianapolis, IN in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-2/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to IND in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- Comair operated flights from JFK to IND using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Indianapolis in 2009 was 65.52%.
- Comair carried a total of 13,142 passengers from JFK to IND in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between New York and Indianapolis.
- Comair offers the shortest flight times from New York to Indianapolis.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Indianapolis is 664 miles.
- Flight #6295, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Indianapolis.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Tulsa Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.