Book your LGA to IND flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Indianapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and IND, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to Indianapolis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to IND Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Indianapolis (IND), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Indianapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to IND Route Map
Route information for flights from LaGuardia to Indianapolis Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LGA to IND
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Indianapolis (LGA to IND)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to IND for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to IND in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- There were 110,842 passengers that flew from New York to Indianapolis in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 11 airline companies operating between New York and Indianapolis.
- Flight #6297, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 9 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Indianapolis.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 25,882 passengers from LGA to IND in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink, Air Wisconsin, Chautauqua Airlines, Comair, Republic Airlines, AirTran Airways, Shuttle America, Midwest Airlines, Northwest Airlines, American Airlines, UNITED offer flights from New York, NY to Indianapolis, IN.
- The shortest flight between LGA and IND takes about 96 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Indianapolis is 659 miles.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from New York to Indianapolis.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Indianapolis in 2009 was 54.2%.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Indianapolis, IN takes about 100 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Indianapolis from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Indianapolis, IN in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from LGA to IND using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 199,176 seats were available on flights from LGA to IND in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 110,842 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to IND that year.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines, Comair, AirTran Airways operate the shortest flights from New York to Indianapolis.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Disney Anaheim you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.