Book your LGA to JAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Jacksonville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and JAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to Jacksonville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to JAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Jacksonville (JAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Jacksonville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to JAX Route Map
Route information for flights from LaGuardia to Jacksonville Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LGA to JAX
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Jacksonville (LGA to JAX)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Jacksonville, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Comair carried a total of 53,663 passengers from LGA to JAX in 2009.
- There were 54,667 passengers that flew from New York to Jacksonville in 2009.
- Flight #6941, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 27 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Jacksonville.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Jacksonville in 2009 was 81.68%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Jacksonville from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- The shortest flight between LGA and JAX takes about 117 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to JAX for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 49 seats.
- Comair operated flights from LGA to JAX using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Jacksonville is 834 miles.
- Comair offers the shortest flight times from New York to Jacksonville.
- 67,198 seats were available on flights from LGA to JAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 54,667 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to JAX that year.
- Northwest Airlines, Comair operate the shortest flights from New York to Jacksonville.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Jacksonville, FL takes about 118 minutes.
- Comair, Northwest Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Jacksonville, FL.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to JAX in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between New York and Jacksonville.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Myrtle Beach Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.