Book your JFK to MCI flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Kansas City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and MCI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Kansas City Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to MCI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Kansas City (MCI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kansas City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to MCI Route Map
Looking for Atlantic City Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Milwaukee Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Panama City Beach Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Kansas City (JFK to MCI)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to MCI for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Comair, Delta Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Kansas City, MO.
- Comair operated flights from JFK to MCI using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 21,144 seats were available on flights from JFK to MCI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 15,504 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to MCI that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Kansas City, MO in 2009 was Comair's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to MCI in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- Comair operates the shortest flights from New York to Kansas City.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between New York and Kansas City.
- Comair carried a total of 14,563 passengers from JFK to MCI in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Kansas City from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- Comair offers the shortest flight times from New York to Kansas City.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Kansas City in 2009 was 81.21%.
- There were 15,504 passengers that flew from New York to Kansas City in 2009.
- Flight #6579, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 6 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Kansas City.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Kansas City is 1113 miles.
- The shortest flight between JFK and MCI takes about 157 minutes.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Kansas City, MO takes about 157 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)