Book your JFK to KBP flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Kiev airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and KBP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Borispol Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to KBP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Kiev (KBP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kiev on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to KBP Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Borispol Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to KBP
|Aerosvit Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Kiev (JFK to KBP)
- There were 71,541 passengers that flew from New York to Kiev in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Kiev in 2009 was 80.79%.
- Aerosvit Airlines operated flights from JFK to KBP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to KBP for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 215 seats.
- Aerosvit Airlines, Delta Airlines, North American Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Kiev, Ukraine.
- 121,783 seats were available on flights from JFK to KBP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 71,541 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to KBP that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Kiev, Ukraine in 2009 was Aerosvit Airlines' B767-2/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Aerosvit Airlines carried a total of 41,942 passengers from JFK to KBP in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to KBP in 2009 was Aerosvit Airlines' B767-2/R from Boeing. The B767-2/R started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between New York and Kiev.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Kiev from Aerosvit Airlines is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 382 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental at Charleston SC Airport? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flight to Sedona and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including St. Cloud Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Miami Beach Vacation Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.