Book your JFK to KIN flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Kingston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and KIN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Norman Manley Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to KIN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Kingston (KIN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kingston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to KIN Route Map
Looking for Tampa Airport? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Dallas you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best London Tours today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Norman Manley Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to KIN
|Caribbean Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Kingston (JFK to KIN)
- There were 109,795 passengers that flew from New York to Kingston in 2009.
- Air Jamaica operated flights from JFK to KIN using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 134,643 seats were available on flights from JFK to KIN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 109,795 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to KIN that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to KIN for Air Jamaica is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- Air Jamaica, JetBlue Airways, North American Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Kingston, Jamaica.
- Air Jamaica carried a total of 96,936 passengers from JFK to KIN in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Kingston from North American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 258 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to KIN in 2009 was Air Jamaica's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Kingston, Jamaica in 2009 was Air Jamaica's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between New York and Kingston.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Kingston in 2009 was 81.2%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)